Hike the most exciting mountain in Bali called Mount Batur (Recognized as Global Geopark Network by UNESCO in 2012).
- Knowledgeable Mount Batur Trekking Guide
- Trekking equipments
- Breakfast to be served at the view point of Mount Batur
- Mineral Water
- Free pick up with comfortable vehicle.
- Individual Expenses
- Insurance (highly recomended to have travel insurance)
- The participant minimum 2 person
- good health condition
- The price can be reduced depending on how many person
- 02.00 Pick up time at the Villa or 03.00 Pick up time at Ubud Area Villa
- Starting point at Pura Jati Temple. we will drive you to the starting point located at Pura Jati Temple. Meet and great your Mount Batur Trekking Guide.
- Simple and helpful briefing will be given by our Selected Mount Batur Hiking Guide to assure that your Mount Batur Trip is safe and comfortable.
- View point to witness beautiful sunrise. Starting in the dark under starlight sky, you will be guided to ascend the slope of Mount Batur. You will approach the peak of Mount Batur (1717 meters) at about 06.00 am.
- Having your Hot Ginger tea or Bali coffee. While waiting for the sunrise you will have a simple breakfast (usually egg sandwich and bananas) and hot coffee or tea served by your guide in Mount Batur.
- Exploring the main crater of Mount Batur. Witness the breathtaking sunrise overlooking the majestic view of Lake Batur and Mount Rinjani. After witnessing the sunrise
- The trip will be continued to explore a deep cave found in the main crater of Mount Batur.
- Descending down Mount Batur. During our descent, we will explore the main rim and the most recent lava flows while we take in the amazing volcanic landscape.
- Arrive Back at Finish point. arriving at the finishing point.
- Visiting Natural Hot Spring at Toya Bungkah Village. Then the trip will be continued to visit Toya Bungkah Hot Spring located on the shore of Lake Batur.
- Arrive Back at the hotel. we will drive you back to you hotel