Water Rafting Telaga Waja
Telaga Waja River is one of the longest river on east Bali start to runs southward Bali from southern slope of Mount Abang. Mount Abang a peak at the south rim of Batur caldera as the nant of tremendous eruption which was probably happened at the same time as other super volcanic eruptions along volcanic belt of archipelago.
Telaga Waja River is close to the biggest temple of Bali, the Besakih and cut the foot of the highest mountain of Bali that Mount Agung on the west side. With it’s specific current, clean water, natural views and soft rapid Telaga Waja River has becoming more and more popular among the adventure seekers on Bali to experience the thrill of holidays which combination between culture and nature.
Tour Included :
- Air conditioner return tranfers
- Safety equipments, (helmet & life jacket)
- Insurance coverage
- Profesional Guides
- An amazing buffet lunch overlooking to the river
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable.
What to bring :
- Rafting outfit ( T-Shirt, Short pants or swimsuit, sandal)
- Change clothes for use after rafting
- Money for drink in the restaurant and payment
- The participant minimum 2 person
- Tour Optional as on the way from hotel/villa we will pass by coffee plantation, coco plantation, if you would like to stop to visit or taste some of beverages for free is available. Just ask to your driver.